Are you sleeping a lot after a car accident in Detroit?
If so, it may just be your body’s way of rebuilding its strength after a traumatic and frightening event.
But sleeping a lot after you were injured in a car accident in the Motor City may also be a symptom that you have suffered a serious injury such as a traumatic brain injury that requires immediate medical attention and treatment.
The sooner you know, the sooner you can get started with your recovery. Prompt detection and diagnosis of a serious injury will help you both avoid a lifetime of pain and disability and protect your legal rights to benefits and compensation.
Signs that you should seek medical attention and consider talking to a Detroit car accident lawyer about recovering benefits and damages you’re entitled to include:
- Since you were injured in a car accident, you are always tired
- You are sleeping longer (for more hours) than you normally did before the auto accident
- You feel lethargic when you’re awake and trying to go about your day
- You struggle to keep your eyes open during the day
- Waking up is difficult in ways that it was not before the car crash
To learn more about sleeping a lot after a car accident in Detroit and what you need to protect your health and your legal rights, please check out my page “Sleeping A Lot After A Car Accident: What You Need To Know.”
Named a “Leader in the Law” and “Lawyer of the Year” by Michigan’s largest legal newspaper for his record-breaking auto accident verdicts, settlements and advocacy work in preventing wrecks, Steven Gursten heads Michigan Auto Law—a firm dedicated to serious motor vehicle accident injury and wrongful death cases.